Friday 12 November 2010

Day Eighteen - Wedding bells!

Today Ciaran and I went to a wedding of some friends, Lauren & Phill. We had a quick lunch of pork pie and salad before we headed off into Northamptonshire. I don't know if I can eat many more olives, starting to look like one!

The wedding breakfast was lovely, and I snuck a cheeky bread roll as it was a bit of a celebration. I think one or two pieces a week doesn't hurt, it must be a culumulative feeling of being bloated and having belly ache. Nice to know I can have the odd bit now and then, but I will continue to be bread-free for the rest of the month.

    Wedding menu:

    Local pate and Melba toast

    Chicken, pancetta and white sauce with veg

    Apple frangipanes and clotted cream

The cake was my favourite bit. I think there were two layers of icing on the chocolate sponge too, making it even more delicious. Top marks to the baker there!

Congratulations to Phill and Lauren, it was a lovely (bloat-free!) wedding!

Bloat-o-meter: 1/10

Louise x

Find me on my Facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment