Thursday 4 November 2010

Day Eleven - National Sandwich Day

It's National Sandwich Day!

I suffer! I want a sandwich!!! 


So how did I cope, bread-free, on this national treasure of a national day? Too bad we don't get a Bank holiday for it...

Today's lunch was an item purchased from Tesco across the street on my lunch break. A pasta pot, tomato flavoured. It was cheap, but, probably quite obviously as a result of this, it was also pretty horrible. Way too vinegar-y, and probably had more calories in it than a Christmas turkey.

I’ll say on thing about bread – it’s easier to plan around. If you don’t have anything in the fridge, just make a peanut butter and jam sandwich! Is it me or do they taste better slightly squashed? Oh how I miss PB&J sarnies! I realised yesterday I haven't eaten cheese for almost 2 weeks even, due to my bread/sandwich ban!

No. No. I will carry on, the strong, non-bread eating damsel in National Sandwich distress.   

Bloat-o-meter: 3/10

Louise x

Find me on my Facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment