Wednesday 10 November 2010

Day Sixteen - Unpacking Galore!

Unpacking started today. What a daunting task, boxes everywhere! I am sooo glad I labelled most boxes when I packed them. It made finding the kettle, toilet roll and TV remote much easier!

The last of my tomatoes were picked before I moved house, and I ate them today with lunch. A sad day, I’ll miss my summer veg patch. I’ll be chomping at the bit to get into the garden at the new house come spring!

Still, the last crop of my home grown cherry toms were delicious sliced on top of cream cheese Ryvitas. I think I prefer tomatoes on the crackers as it gives the snack a bit of moisture. You know the old game of how many Jacob’s crackers can you eat at once without a drink? Maybe I should do a Ryvita challenge!

Short post today, lots to do!

Bloat-o-meter: 1/10 - one less thing to worry about!

Louise x

Find me on my Facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment