Saturday 20 November 2010

Day Twenty Five - lunch at Heidi's

I'd warned my good friend Heidi about my Quitting Bread challenge, so I wondered if she would remember not to make sandwiches for lunch when I popped round today. I didn't want to put her out, but a challenge is a challenge... apart from garlic bread, as you've seen!

She had remembered! What a star!

We had a lovely jacket potato each with curried chicken and mayo on top, accompanied by tomatoes. Yum - I will have to remember that idea. I get so sick of beans and cheese on jackets!

Since then, I've googled alternatives to cheesy beans. How's this for a great selection?
  • chilli con carne
  • coleslaw
  • cheese and leek
  • salsa
  • fried mushrooms and garlic
  • yoghurt & cucumber
  • tuna mayonaise
  • corned beef
  • smokes sausage and mayo
  • leftover curry
Go bake that potato!

Bloat-o-meter: 1/10 - Thanks Heidi!

Louise x

Find me on my Facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment